Friday, August 5, 2016

Progress report...

Well, friends, my body is beginning to respond and I am seeing improvement. So grateful!!! We have several appointments scheduled about how to proceed forward. We are truly believing for a complete, miraculous healing, but we are trusting Him through this process.

When I was a small child I had a viral disease that was attacking my joints. It had me in so much pain. My Dad carried me around. It was rare and the doctors were unsure what would happen. They said if it went to my spine it could paralyze me. My Dad prayed for me and God healed me.

We do not always understand the How or Why or When things happen, but what we do know is this: God is good and He loves us. For now, we will rest in that and trust Him to guide us as we walk in this broken world.

Thank you so much to everyone who has come to help, done grocery trips, sent encouragement, mailed stuff, brought meals, come to clean, offered to help and PRAYED. We are truly very blessed. Your continued prayers mean so much to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment