Thursday, September 1, 2016

All in my head...

Our new favorite joke around here is, "Don't worry, it's all in your head!" Cause for me, it is!! LOL

When we first went to Urgent Care with my symptoms, she couldn't find anything alarming. So she encouraged us to plan a follow up with my PCP, but not to think too much about symptoms. "I'm not saying it's all in your head, but you know?" Yes, I know!! Actually, I do know how easy it is for me to have "sympathy pains", so I truly wasn't insulted by her comment.

Now, we have discovered it IS all neurological. So, when I have weird symptoms or tire too easily at physical therapy, we just remember..."It's all in my head!!" Sometimes, I go to describe something weird that's going on in my body, and I catch myself going to say...Maybe this is just in...wait it IS in my head!!!! I'm having a weird symptom!!! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment