Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Improvement...

Friends, I am happy to report that I am continuing to improve!!

I've been at Physical Therapy for about a month now. Today we went through some comparative markers to try to gauge what kind of progress I've had, and indeed I AM improving! Getting stronger and doing more! :) Of course, I've known that, and can see/feel that I'm doing better, but hey, now it's documented in my charts. Ha ha!!!

The dizziness is pretty much gone, I'm walking much better, and getting up to speed! I'm pitching in a *little* bit around the house, and I'm helping with the kid's schooling. I'm able to do some needed exercises, and I'm doing better with fatigue and mental stimulation, although I still have some room to grow there! I also have some numbness and coordination issues that come and go. but overall we are seeing tremendous improvements and I'm SO GRATEFUL! I was on a muscle relaxant, 10mg every 4 hrs. I have been able to completely wean off of that, and I haven't had any muscle spasms in OVER a month!!! Praise God!

Thank you all for your prayers and support through this. God is good!

I have begun my new autoimmune therapy, but we are still working out the details to get that in full swing. I'm still believing for a COMPLETE healing - just letting y'all know I'm not giving up on that! :)  BUT I am very grateful that the Lord has rather miraculously brought this alternate therapy to our attention in the meantime. This therapy has really begun to put a lot of the pieces together for me. With such early intervention, even in the natural, things look promising.

There are still tears I cry, I don't want this horrible, unpredictable disease, but I see God moving and working and it truly is Amazing. Even when we don't see it, long before problems ever arise, God is moving on our behalf, aligning and setting things up for our good. I still don't understand ALL of His ways, but I know that He's good, and He loves us. No matter what we see, think, or feel. That is the TRUTH that we cling to!

No comments:

Post a Comment