Thursday, October 27, 2016

God's Truth

I'm having another dip. It's hard. I want so much to be able to "figure it out" and contain it. Was it the wheat I ate? The few corn chips I had? Was it stress? Did I over do it? Stay up too late? The list can go on and on really. But we just don't always get those answers. I suppose sometimes it's just that something screwy happened and my immune system, that is supposed to be helping me, suddenly starts attacking me instead. Isn't it so much easier when everything in life can be wrapped neatly and tied together tightly with a big bright bow? It's so much easier when we can figure it out and avoid "x" and bring about result "y". But that's just not a guarantee I have these days. One guarantee I have is - God LOVES me. That's gonna have to be enough. Cause I don't always see Him working. Many times I do. Many times I see Him opening doors and moving on my behalf. But sometimes I don't see it. Sometimes I get discouraged, afraid, emotional. Sometimes I wonder and have doubts. But I MUST CLING to the TRUTH that I know. The truth that is even TRUER than what we can see, feel, and hear. The truth that is everlasting - God's WORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment